Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

After much pondering over the recent happenings, imho I think that this deal was done quite some time ago. Elmer has said all along he doesn't see any increased value in selling of SC piecemeal and in my private conversations with him I always got the sense they ( Elmer and the whole board of directors wanted to sell all of SC and surrounding lands and move on ). Imho, I think sometime back before Teck began their sudden staking of lands that both Teck management and Elmer came to some kind of gentleman's agreement to buy the whole district at a certain price.

Part of the agreement, imho included a delay in the BFS so Teck could get their house in order and also some positive verification of the district with Titans, aeromags, Mira, drill assays of select holes etc. Once Cuu had fulfilled their part of the agreement to Teck's satisfaction the sale of SC and district would be binding at the agreed upon price. Imho, I think this is now in the process of happening. What else could explain the limited work program this year and the sudden stoppage of further drilling when we are fully funded by a backer with seemingly unlimited resources? If I am correct in this scenario, then we will probably not get to see the BFS, Mira, Titans or drill results but a buyout offer very soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply