Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You need to put this in context. This is a quote from the FN from May of this year:

“The Red Chris Mine would turn a pristine valley and a lake into a tailings pond, and seriously damage Todagin Mountain through the construction of an open pit,” McPhee said in a press release. “Decisions like this, which don’t appropriately take our interests into account, undermine our trust in the province.”

The full article is at:

http://www.theprovince.com/news/First+Nations+ready+fight+against+Dease+Lake+Chris+Mine/6573333/story.html

Has Imperial Metals learned nothing from Taseko?

CUU management works closely with Tahltan FN and Schaft Creek, lucky for us, does not have environmental issues like those at Taseko and Red Chris. Based on my conversation with Shane, who heads the CUU environmental program, I am happy the way the environemntal assessment is going.

New Message
Please login to post a reply