Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to agree here with Vette. Elmer told me last Friday not to listen to anyone else but Mike or himself on key questions because no-one else has all the facts since they are not in some of the meetings and discussions. Not to undermine any of the other CUU team members, but these two gentlemen are obviously the most knowlegable about any deal intricacies.

And Prospect re: the 120 day period, I agreed with your interpretation right up to talking with Elmer last week. However, he feels Teck can argue the clock starts when the BFS is published on SEDAR. He said he won't be releasing the BFS news release until he is absolutety sure there won't be any changes, but he may not have the final pretty copy in his hand at that time. So the question will be how fast Tetra can deliver the final report in a form so it can go to SEDAR. To me, it just means Elmer wants to get the info out as soon as possible rather than wait for the complete finalization. A good thing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply