Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

He said he won't be releasing the BFS news release until he is absolutety sure there won't be any changes, but he may not have the final pretty copy in his hand at that time.

So he's going to release the numbers in a news release before the end of September, but might not have the full report ready for Sedar at that time? That's what I asked specifcally today, but I had my doubts even though I was told it would all come out at the same time. Mind you, their last NR said that it was all complete and reviewed except for the economic analysis so it would have to be a stall tactic. They can't take more than the 45 days though and if they do go into that period then I will believe that they are in the midst of negotiations because if Teck isn't giving them some idea of what they want then it makes sense to get it into the public domain as quickly as possible, which is what they've been saying for a couple of years (that they want to start the clock ticking.)

They have to give Teck the report and the final financials showing how much was spent and on what for the qualifying expenses.

New Message
Please login to post a reply