Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I have been in since .16. Am I a fool or am I wise. It's a fine line I know. I have been waiting every week for teck to do something and or the bfs. 2 years now. I listened to nrs, with the bfs dream in sight only I had to accepted the bs line in the dec nr about the delay then the employee mishap that stalled the bfs to spring to summer...summers end to now and now the end of sept. I am a lot more than ticked off with this process than ever before. Vette and web, you both post and I read religiously and thank you. I would have walked away from this.. Let's build a mine no more horsing around. I hate to say it but our sp will drop with the bfs release wo a doubt. Expect it. I don't want to run from this "investment". Schaft creek is worth nothing without tecks money on the ground and I think they will wait the 119 days to take them into spring 2013. I grind my teeth as I knew this last year. Management said hold on another month time and time again. Sounds like the same story 10 months later. What option do I have as an investor. I will ask Vette to tell me, sit on thy hands and profit will come again. I need the pep talk. Better yet EE needs to at least get some new investors. This sit back and wait for another excuse. How many times do I have to hear the dog ate my homework line. I want results. We are 10 months late with another Nr about a delay but it's not called a delay now is it. Blah. Cuu stop giving us little guy the schaft. Don't get me wrong I'm not a basher. Like all of you I want to invest and make money, and its better to do it with Canadian companies creating Canadian jobs with our hard earned Canadian dollar. That is truly Canadian.
New Message
Please login to post a reply