Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I listened to nrs, with the bfs dream in sight only I had to accepted the bs line in the dec nr about the delay then the employee mishap that stalled the bfs to spring to summer...summers end to now and now the end of sept.

Who said anything about end of Sept? As far as I know they said the BFS is/will be on time as per their last NR before the end of summer which is officially Sept 21. If it was going to be delayed past this date they would of said so in the last NR with some explanations/excuses but they reaffirmed that everything was on schedule. I think you may erroneously be assuming another delay from their statement when they said it would be out in Sept which I interpret as between now and Sept 21. In other words, we are on time and no change from previous NRs which repeatedly stated late summer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply