Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Flash back to 2010:

"...The revenue generated by all the by-products covers all operating costs and adds a credit of (US) $0.32 /lb of copper produced to the revenue stream. Thus, a negative operating cost for copper is estimated;..."

Now, market conditions change. Several weeks ago a BMO report projected Schaft Creek to be at negative 4 cents per pound. That's not necessarily accurate, but a decent gauge until we have the BFS.

Teck's average production cost currently sitting at $1.78 per pound.

How does a major mining company not pick up a project with the enormity of Schaft Creek (remember, Elmer has repeatedly said mining district, not just a mine), based on an open pit with minimum production of 120,000 tonnes per day, with the added bonuses of safety and security in Canada and environmental conditions that are highly advantageous and an arrangement for shipping facilities through the port in Stewart, B.C.

Yes, our capex is going to be substantial. But I have a feeling that a man with Don Lindsay's foresight is going to see the benefits far outweigh the costs over the 30 to 50 years of highly profitable production from Schaft Creek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply