Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

To see a complex scenario come about that includes some other major aquisitions/jockying first. Remember a few years back with Teck Falconbridge etc.

While our CUU looks real sweet, Teck may be trying to make sure they are not taken out as well. Lots of stuff happening behind the scenes in mining.

Of course it will be all good for bringing the attention to this sector and subsequently onto us.

I dont want to be involved in the deal of the month, but rather the Deal of the Decade or perhaps even a piece of the history that will be called the "Great Mining Mergers of 2012"

For those frustrated with the exact day it is coming out. I find it helps to try to dig out the Don Lindsay or Elmer hat. This is a Big Deal and I've heard repeatedly that they want it out and out correctly. It seems to be only us small investors that are bugged because of the delays. (I dont see other major shareholders dumping)

I opened up and read another stock circular last night and I thought Wow! so much garbage out there on the venture. So many company "leaders" who are just all about the shell co. and Taking from the small guy. Felt VERY VERY reasurred that the team we have in CUU is the real deal. Of course that is IMHO, but a result of meeting and talking many times to our management.

See you at the end.

Fire

We will be rewarded.

New Message
Please login to post a reply