Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My guess as to why Elmer wants to get it out all at the same time...IMO....He wants Teck to watch CUU`s stock price climb or hault even when it is all out the same day.

I should certainly hope that the stock would halt on the day that they release the feasibility. I'm not convinced that anything is going to move this stock very much until Teck declares their intention to back in and for what percentage. I really think they can hold off general speculation up until that point. It's also more likely that the whole thing will end suddenly and we'll never have a run on the stock.

Personally I'm not terribly encouraged when Elmer says he is going to make the feasibility the best it can be. That doesn't mean it is going to be impressive, only that it couldn't be any better given the resource. I would rather see some News Releases that show substance to build this stock up a bit before the feasibility. I don't understand the logic of holding everything back and letting it all go at once. Wouldn't we be better off attempting to get some focus on our rapidly developing story? If we had a couple of news releases a week for the next three weeks, then we might see some action.

New Message
Please login to post a reply