Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I remember when some thought we would miss the May 31 R/E date and we hit it on time. I think we will have the BFS by this Friday, which is the end of summer and coincides with what we have been saying since April in our news release and on our website (still there). At this point, there can't be anything left to discuss and I would doubt T/TWardrop would want to miss another deadline (despite the recent deviation to "end of September" in the blatherings). Either way, a few days won't matter, but I think Elmer has put the MIRA on the back burner and is concentrating all efforts on the BFS. It's just not a priority - the BFS is (Elmer last Friday). My speculation - I think the BFS is going to be a dandy!! What a nice duo package to bring to the Toronto Resource show next Thursday - the BFS and the MIRA. Should promote some great discussions with the Biggies!

New Message
Please login to post a reply