Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/3/tdgcert-tmdcert/certificate.aspx/10322

In April of this year, there was a certificate issued to Copper Fox - Cam Grundstrom (VP-Ops) for non-compliant air transport of dangerous goods. It came with a two year expiry (which may be standard expiry?). Based on the Certificate number, it appears to be a renewal, so I'm assuming that these types of exemptions are "par for the course" when dealing with locations that have airstrip access. I was simply curious if someone with more knowledge knew for certain what these are for.

Do all explorers get these types of certificates from Transport Canada for the non-compliant transportation of dangerous goods via Air? Perhaps these types of goods are used to spot test on site samples? Then I thought, HEY, maybe this is just another one of those checks on a list in order to offer a turn-key mine solution!

I admit to a certain curiousity as to what part of the transport is considered non-compliant. Is all movement of dangerous goods via air considered to be non-compliant, or is there a "more usual" way to move it via air? I dislike the way the government uses certain terms in their certificates, so I would hesitate to trust their reference to non-compliance. I'd be willing to bet that Cuu is doing things the right way, and the government just refers to all air-transport to be non-compliant. Otherwise, I doubt they'd be granted a certificate at all.

"This Equivalency Certificate authorizes Copper Fox Metals Inc., to handle or transport, and authorizes any person to handle or transport on behalf of the certificate holder, by cargo aircraft, dangerous goods in a manner that does not comply with subsection 12.1(2) "

When I looked at the statement they are exempted from, it didn't give me much understanding of why they'd require such an expemption:

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/tdg/clear-part12-466.htm#sec121

"(2) A person who handles, offers for transport or transports dangerous goods by aircraft within Canada must do so in accordance with the ICAO Technical Instructions and the provisions of these Regulations referred to in subsection (1). "

I started to suspect that I'd get lost in a circle of government beaurocracy trying to figure out what this is for. Then I lauged at myself thinking I could spend hours trying to figure this out just to have WebGogs or Vette chime in with "Oh yeah, that's so they can fly in Hoagies for lunch!"

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply