Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You got it, Bostrin, there's no sense in Elmer kicking back and putting his feet on the desk all day while he twiddles his thumbs. He might as well be out there finding other ways to increase shareholder value while we await the BFS.

Firestarter, in addition to news releases, I'm always relieved each day I see another big insider buy. There have been a few of those lately. Why would those with the most to lose in a junior exploration company -- the directors in this case -- let the shareprice suffer through deliberate negligence? I just don't see that at play here. It would be senseless.

Any shareholder notion of being so impatient that instead of simply waiting a few more days (or weeks, if necessary) to get your payoff that you'll sue EE for a share of his billions is sheer folly.

If you think CUU has taken a long time to play out, imagine how agonizing a court case would be! You'd be inflicting heaps of aggravation on top of your existing aggravation.

So here's my advice: Inhale. Exhale. Get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow is another day. There's nothing we can do to accelerate this. It will happen when it happens and we're going to come out ahead, I'm sure of it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply