Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So, yes we can wait while Elmer and Co. add value but there needs to be an end to all these delays. No matter how much "value" they add to SC, a delayed BFS release isnt going to shelter you from being swallowed by another financial collapse.

But EE and ES pulled back on adding value by withdrawing the drills early this season. I firmly believe there was a reason for that. Negotiations are underway. The review of the BFS is underway. The 120-clock may be underway.

It's damn hard to hang in there after an exhausting two years (for others it's been five years or more). But I have to believe that a deal is going to be signed in the next couple of months. No way am I pulling the plug now.

One other thing to consider, uncertainty over the American election outcome is a factor in the markets. I saw an analyst a week or two ago who brought up charts from election years and there is generally a malaise or a downturn in markets prior to the Americans going to the polls.

Every day I wake up and check to see if this is "the day." One of these days it will finally happen. I'm betting that day will be in November or December.

New Message
Please login to post a reply