Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

2013, dont think so. How would that be possible? We will know the last chapter shortly.

If we dont see the BFS for 30-60 days, how could our board defend this ridiculous delay without a deal of some sort? It seems they were talking weeks,' All this quietness suggest something is a brewing.

How else will EE and insiders get off there shares? That was there goal. They will make it happen. That is why EE keeps putting in the dollars. He sees a big payday, otherwise these guys would be long gone years ago. We are comming to the end, every day is a day closer to the $$. CUU has tremendous value and that is much more than $1.15

These deals are not that simple, especially if one of them is waiting on a third party before this can get done. All kinds of possibilities and partners [plural] that may be involved. This project is huge.

Remember we dont know what we dont know. It could all be very clear shortly, I am hoping still for within weeks, otherwise we will need one big NR that satisfies the market. Tech can only hold back for so long, ES gets impatient and drops the BFS . ONE BIG nightmare starts for Tech.

The only way i see a delay is, if we were to getavery positive NR keeping us up todate that gives a very positive spin, to get the markets attention. We could get a little run in share price and every one is happy for awhile and some can sell.[for those with commitments]. Otherwise i am hoping for a halt anytime, but with in weeks.

Are we not expecting some assays from the last drills , way overdue?

R imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply