Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The never ending "few weeks from now for the big event" for the past 2 years has finally exerted its toll on some of the longs; and that's human nature. The lack of transparency, the constant missing of target dates, the disregard for the retail shareholders are not what I would call superior management for a public company. Yeah yeah yeah, CUU is more like a private company or a private club; but as long as it is listed on the TSX Venture and as long as there are other shareholders outside of that inner circle, albeit, minority shareholders, Management cannot and should not act as if the minority shareholders don't count. I know, Management is not there to babysit the retail shareholders, blah blah blah; but at the same time, there should be timely release of info to keep shareholders informed of what is going on; that's basic for a public company. Just my two cents. Still patiently waiting for the big liquidity event that's supposed to come "in a few weeks"! JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply