Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A plus. Looks like a few people get it.

Sometimes I run across opinions that raise my own eyebrows. Look at the comments from Otto over at IKN. He doesn't try to substantiate them. Then there's the lucky bum theory. That one was a little hard to take but at least it was supported by what we actually witness for ourselves. Think about it for a moment. What does Teck think of all our missed deadlines? Are we demonstrating to them that they should never partner with us so it's all on purpose? (That was put to me almost as sarcasm). Then there's the sunshine up the backside theories. Lots of those. Yet here we are today, waiting. Rumors are, the waiting is over. (Most of them). SO if I have provoked thought then I'm happy. At least I don't have to make stuff up to get responses. Do I invest my emotions in these posts? Harrr harrr harr, are you kidding me. Picture a cat with twiching whiskers looking at a mouse. That's about how deep I invest myself in these posts. mmmm foood mmmmm. These posts are a conversation and don't have to be that accurate nor that well thought out.

Stuff that I blog sounds more like this:

"We started off discussing the people and thier past successes. This led us to the formation of the current company. As written above, this is shaping up to be a top notch team of people. I had looked at the budget for the year so I knew something was not quite right here. I ask myself why so little and why such a power team for what I'd consider a smaller project. The budget is very small and very tight but you have to submit a plan if you want to get listed. They went for the fastest track to get listed. Now this is a minor point but it let me ask what the real plans are for developing the property..."

New Message
Please login to post a reply