Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Just talked to Kathy at CUU Calgary Office/Liddy
Oct 16, 2012 03:36PM

I dunno

That sounds like an interesting proposition for Teck, but it seems to fly a bit in the face of what we can see

There is no possible benefit that I can imagine for CUU to have the BFS not made public ASAP

Conversely, I can see a lot of reasons for Teck to not want a lot of market focus on it here and now

I really think it is a bit far fetched for Teck to want public reaction to the BFS

I would think the last thing on their minds would be for a blue chip prospect, with massive minetralization, room for expansion, in a safe jurisdiction with little enviro or local resistance to be dangled in front of a market searching for these things

Unless there are nasty surprises in the BFS, this is a world class green field project begging for permitting

I continue to suspect this is a smoke screen for Teck who is having trouble coming to terms with the terms

Before they even make their go-no-go decision on level of participation they must

Sign over Liard immediately

Deal with formation of the development CUU controlled JV within 60 days..

...and then decide if and how they would fund the mine, all within the 120 days

Keeping in mind the 4 year build out to further complicate matters

I cannot imagine them doing anything at this point than making up their mind whether or not to simply buy us out without dealing with any of these silly details

..my hunch is they have asked Elmer and Ernsesto for forebearance in order to see if they and their potential partners can come up with the purchase price now

That is a lot of money, and our guys are bending over backwards

Oct 16, 2012 04:36PM
Oct 16, 2012 05:27PM

Oct 16, 2012 05:40PM
Oct 16, 2012 05:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply