Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am appalled at the rudeness of Kathy. I asked her when the retail investor would be getting some NRs and updated information and her answer to all questions were: "As soon as everything is completed you'll hear..." I asked her about MIRA, Titan, etc. and got same answer "as soon as everything is completed..." I said I understand the MIRA, etc. were supposed to have been completed and same answer "as soon as everything..." I told her we were told at Toronto show in a couple of weeks for the reviews and she interrupted saying "no dates were given out..."

She sounded exasperated as though she's been bombarded with same questions constantly.

She even went so far as to say I should SELL if I'm not happy... I of course told her I would IF I was not losing money doing so at today's SP.

Disturbing!

New Message
Please login to post a reply