Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Webs, what about this one: management is not "in control"! There will be a buy out for atleast (yes I say atleast) double todays price. But to say that there is a greater strategy behind this is too far fetched to me. Elmer is a great great geologist that has proven several mineable deposits - exactly what he is doing now - but when it comes to managing expectations he does a poor job. Were these deadlines never intended to be serious? Nothing - to Elmer & co - unforseen happened? So the 2 or 3 times deadlines were missed had to do with nothing. To me it says they are not in total control - nobody ever is btw. I dont expect them to! However, they should have sustained from giving deadlines, indication, expectations whatsoever with regards to the fs. It tells me something about their experience with ventures like this. Missing deadlines creates unrest, failing to give a new deadline after missing one is quite curious to say the least. Lets hope they are in control now, which obviously they havent been in the past. Still long @ 1.11 average.
New Message
Please login to post a reply