Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The market senses the weakness ans is reacting accordingly. If the average of all the past charts continues then we are going to see this blood bath continue. Right now people are still within their comfort zone for the most part. But I warn you now, this is going to get real ugly before it turns. Then there will be a long battle uphill. Hopefully the hill is very large. We deserve it. CUU has expert advice so the impending bottom is not going to be a surprise for them. Where they might get caught off guard is if someone dumps about 150k in a very short period. It would make the chart an automatic no go for just about everyone. We pretty much look like a series of pump and dumps already so to have this just before the finale? Who stands to benefit from that? So this is why I am certain that the company doesn't give a hoot about retail. If they had to depend on us for money well... different story then. It has been suggested to me that they are having this done at arms length so it's not illegal. I have asked in the past and they shrug and say what can we do? Um, meet deadlines for start! Since that's not going to happen then only the people who can stomach watching 60-70% of their investment evaporate will make money. I don't know too many people who can afford to do that and then you throw in a year's delay on top of that? Wow, one of the worst stocks on the market from the outside perception.

Just imagine a person reading the BMO report and looking at the chart. Right away thoughts of Natives blocking it come to mind. Then by chance they read some blogs and stuff and everyone is singing sunshine songs. Awe snap they say to themselves, pump and dump is written all over it. The message sent to the market speaks of a number 1 deposit but the chart says run, run for your life. They try to see why the chart is going one way while the chior sings the other and all they can come up with is manipulations and missed deadlines. Who in their right mind would invest in that. On top of that you have not heard a single word from the company about this chart issue and the markets in general.

Should the company have publically defended itself? Aboslutely yes. Saying oops, we hired some idiots who lied to us about the ability to complete our study was not enough considering the whole picture. Relying on NR's to support the sp is not enough. Clearly not enough. They can say that having the alltime winner justifies ignoring the sp but try defend that in light of the counter arguement that both can be done. A few statements along the way acknowledging the sp/market perceptions and stating that they will make an effort to meet deadlines would show that they were in tune with investors. Never happened.

So don't be surprised if the BFS comes after the election and we are below a $1. I'm prepared to see a free fall and will be putting in a stop Friday. (I have to do some work away from the computer). We literally are just 1 attack away from 40 cents. If 1 or 2 houses dumped 500k in 1 hour or so the sp would self destruct. We'll know we are being set up for this is houses don't restore their positions by weeks end. Exactly how deep they will go is not possible to predict. Also, I don't want to imply they will do it I just want you to know that they can do it. Hell, Vette could do it. Is it a high risk manouver? Oh hell ya. You never know who that might bring to the trough. Teck might even jump on that one. If we continue to step down slowly like we are it signals that another large player has lost confidence. In that case it will be time for me to exit completely and wait for the bottom. I'm much happier buying at a premium when I know it's only going to get better.

Sunshine and roses. If we see the volume go up and the sp follows then I think we have turned the corner. That's going to have to happen this week. It would indicate that the masses (and experts) are pretty sure a positive study is on the way.

Without news coming I probably won't have much more to say worth typing this week. (A blessing to some)

New Message
Please login to post a reply