Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The company was far better off telling us to expect it in January 2012. We all could have worked our investments a whole lot better. There's no way in hell this thing was near completion Set 25. Why wasn't Elmer honest with us? He's done this all his life. What he seems to not understand is that we need the facts so we can plan our own lives. No rose colored BS. Just the facts. How many here are going to sell now to buy RRSP's? I have to sell 10 thousand shares shortly. I'm not the only one. If I believed this was going to wrap up before the end of the year I might forgo that and expect it would be a net benefit. The problem is, I can't trust what I'm being told. So now I have to take the worst case as the only case and invest accordingly. From all the responses I am getting there are a whole lot of people about to do the same thing. They need to be ready for it. They seem to think the market will gobble up the shares. I'm not so sure about that. There's no volume. I think if the price drops a bit more then ya maybe.

Had we known 6 months ago we could have done things different. Now when the sp is weak and year's end is at hand we are forced to sell because they might be much farther away from completing it and we just can't take that chance. Next week or the week after we could be sitting at 78 cents. That would suck for those who went right to the wall hoping to see some appreciation in the sp.

Nov 06, 2012 11:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply