Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 05, 2012 08:17PM
Hi vette. You always put a positive spin on things even though many of us have valid questions on why we have not seen bfs as of yet. I like this positive attribute about you. Thanks for all the great dd and making people like me feel good with this investment even though we are absolutely peed off with lack of news and missed deadlines with this company... The main reason i am holding this investment is because the bfs is the most important document to be released in the company's history, as per Elmer. 90-95% of juniors never get to this level and we are almost there. Even though the track record of Elmer in meeting deadlines for CUU is poor, and since most of us have invested money according to those timelines, we have to wait till this thing concludes....even if that means going in 2013 unfortunately.
Nov 06, 2012 11:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply