Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Look back at all the comments since the "end of summer". All of a sudden, people get pannicked and doubt their DD and want to sell well below what we believe the fair value is. People want Elmers head, and we get innane comments like "I would settle for $2".

Thank goodness we have such a large inside ownership to keep the vocal minority from derailing this great train. If you want $2 or to get out, your choice. I am in to the end and I want my 3,4,5,6,7 dollars per share, or whatever the fair value is.

If you have some facts bring them on. Otherwise Elmer has done his job and we are waiting on someone who Elmer has no control over.

Re: the Fiscal cliff, formerly known as the debt ceiling - Really?! This has happened every so often since Clinton was President (1992- 2000). They always come up with a solution (print more money or increase government debt limits). It is all just BS to scare the masses and uneducated.

My opinion and 2 cents, but please quit all the whinning. Don't like it, take your shares and go home.

Nut

New Message
Please login to post a reply