Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Please help me understand this as succinctly as possible.

I recall there was a post here in the last two weeks that relayed a conversation with someone official at CUU that "the next NR will be the actual BFS." Of course, that can still be construed in one of two ways:

1) There will be no NR for many months until we release the BFS,

OR, my personal opinion is such that...

2) The statement (made in an unoffical phone call no doubt) was a specific nod to the fact that the BFS is coming very soon now.

===

Given that we are now in the second longest time gap between any two NR's this year, I suspect that the statement made about "the next NR is the BFS" was entirely accurate. It would certainly explain why the last NR was almost one full month ago. The time gap between August 2 NR and September 4 NR is still the longest. Personally, I prefer to leave that one as the longest gap, and they can truncate this particular gap with a news release of the BFS.

Hayz

PS: If someone else remembers the post more specifically, feel free to link it. I only recall that it was within the last 2-3 weeks of posts here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply