Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
RT I'm with you that the delay has something to do with Teck (buyout, awaiting Galore Creek sale, funding partner, etc). I'm well aware that CUU says the are in control of things and that CUU will release the BFS when they are ready but what else should they tell their shareholders? That another company are pulling the strings??? Fact it that Teck is involved direct and indirect in 2 big projects close to each other. They need some clarification in regards to GC. Really who want to buy a 50% stake in GC? Can really only see Teck doing that. Why...? SC really is the better of the 2 projects and I'm pretty sure Teck will either buyout CUU or opt for a backin. Seems a big mouthful to develop two projects like this at the same time unless they can be connected somehow. If not Teck needs to shelve the GC project for a foreseeable time. Then WHO wants to buy NOVA's stake (other than Teck) if this happens? IMO I think we are waiting for Teck no matter what CUU says to make a decision in regards to GC and that decision will be a good indicator for what will happen with SC. Did all that make sense? Maybe not LOL. Best of luck to all - Investorish
New Message
Please login to post a reply