Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: The sky is the limit..........Time for asset valuation
The Yeti brings an important point in that anything that looks like it can't fail certainly can if the management has given out false information. I too have lost a considerable amount of money on "no brainers" in the past but here is the important part,always because of bad management disclosing overstated or deceitful NR's that just weren't true So,at the end of the day,any stock investment is based on "your" interpretation of what you're either being told or if you're smart enough,your Analysis of the logistics of the stock. I really think a lot of the posters here prove why human beings go to psychiatrists as they need to hear the reasons over and over again to solidify what they already know or believe. Wings brings some very good logic to the board based on his reasoning and I for one welcome the change from the "tell me again" why I am invested here! If you believe in this company and the way it's been managed and it seems to be the consensus that this is the case,do you not find it strange that the communication avenue has literally shut down as of recently. Join the dots people and either decide to wait it out or sell off and move on but please do we have to go over the reasons again and again!........................................just sayin
New Message
Please login to post a reply