Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Very interesting that Tetra Tech is still working out the last kinks. My take on this is that BFS was basically done, then went for review where a few mistakes/items to challenge were found, it was brought back to TT Wardrop to fix, and they've been sorting it out until now. I thought this might have happened more quickly, but if the reviews weren't done until say end of October, then it would only give TT Wardrop 6 weeks or so to try and revamp part of the BFS. Seems long to many of us (me included) but isn't really to go back and seriously back up one's report (whether getting items requoted, or redesigned, or whatever ... everyone is busy including all the subcontractors and consultants who have contributed to this BFS - and this is BUDGET pricing, not a firm bid, so goes down in priority a bit).

I have heard from quite a few people that Tetra Tech has lost some staff this year, so they've been down in numbers. In fact, I know some Tetra Tech employees in Vancouver and some ex-Tetra Tech employees who've moved companies. I do think personnel issues have affected our timely progress and I really hope 6 or more engineers are on this of late. This is not an excuse for TT, but one partial explanation of why we've waited so _____ long!! I don't know what to think of TT as TT is doing lots of high profile FS and other studies ... I will reserve judgment until I see the BFS, and maybe hear more of the back story one day on what the heck went wrong.

Rumor alert: I have "heard" that there were disagreements over pricing on the BFS between management and TT on the BFS, so maybe TT had to relook at their pricing on certain items, among other things that needed reworking. Take it with a grain of salt however, like all rumors.

I'm really glad we've gone with Jim Gray and Merit Consultants. Obvious choice since both Jim Gray and Jay Collins (Merit) have done work for Teck - Jim Gray worked on Fording and pretty much everything on Quebrada Blanca, plus is a review consultant for Teck. Great choice to basically get seasoned, respected consultants who have worked for Teck doing the review and planning the mine. Heck, Jim Gray was probably developing this all along with Teck in mind. http://www.moosemmc.com/index.php/2

At this point, my guess is that they really are trying to provide a turnkey mine plan for Teck. Why spend millions building "your own" plan when you know Teck will very likely back in for 75% and do it their way anyway? Why not just prep it all for them, and provide them a premium service? Sometimes people pay more when you roll out the red carpet for them. I guess we'll see. To my mind, if I had a project that I needed money for (or to sell), and I knew I had the interest of a very wealthy investor, I would serve it up on a silver platter just how they like it. Make it really easy to choose to invest. The easier and better Copper Fox makes this, the easier it is for Teck to cut the cheque.

Just going on my gut, but seeing Don Lindsay and Jay Collins sitting next to each other and chatting away at the CIM Vancouver dinner last month, I'm sure Don and team could bring in Jay Collins, Jim Gray, whoever else may have consulted (I know there are others), and get the honest lowdown on our project. Very easy to assess our project if the Feasibility is done well - we hand Teck an impeccable project plan, they hand us a cheque. If we've been keeping them in the loop all along, they should have a good idea of where we are heading with this project, the mine plan, etc. For all we know Jim Gray asked Teck, "what do you want to build?", and then he directed it (pure speculation, but why not? What rules say we or our consultants couldn't have gotten input from Teck or even asked advice from their CESL research facility?).

Enough speculation, and now to look at some cars online with my wife. I've promised her a new one when the BFS comes out (assuming it's great like most of us assume). Before Christmas would really put a bow on it.

Dec 13, 2012 12:11AM
Dec 13, 2012 12:11AM
Dec 13, 2012 12:36AM
Dec 14, 2012 09:39AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:08AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:12AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:15AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:16AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:32AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:37AM
Dec 14, 2012 10:48AM

Dec 14, 2012 10:52AM