Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm staying till the end even though I may be understand 5% of the BFS and all the technical mumbo jumbo. Please note that this is my personal opinion on why I'm staying in.

I truly believe Elmer's in the right direction with BFS and CUU's future. Elmer and the team have put too much $$$, blood, sweat and possibly tears (from their spouses) and not to forget the hours and candles they burned, to be monkeying around something that will not pay big time for so many years. Don't forget they win, we win. They have every reason to get the best deal for CUU - Numero Uno!

The BFS was intentionally formulated to be conservative. The good news here is, Teck has already approved the BFS which was key to moving forwards.

Ernesto, who had two somewhat failed investments before, I'm sure was extra cautious and skeptical before investing in CUU. I'm sure he was provided with real concrete proof and evidence of what CUU is about and what the finale and financial rewards will be to be convinced. So, for Ernesto to be the largest investor in CUU speak volumes to me.

Elmer was honest and truthful to me about "before Christmas" which I got a lot of criticism for both on AG and Stockhouse, to the extent of being called a liar, but Elmer came through as his WORD was GOOD so I TRUST ELMER! I believe him that it's all good.

Even if we think Teck will buy CUU at $2-$3, don't forget that's only Schaft Creek. There's still the other lands, the Port of Stuart and don't forget the possibility of a Mother Lode. I think Teck will buy us out 100% and retain CUU to continue further explorations for them to locate the mother lode.

In addition, I believe the Agreement states that TECK wll pay a % more than what our stock price will be at time of settlement. Given that, now that no one is blacked out, I think Ernesto, Elmer, Mike, David and other directors will have their families, friends, clients, institutions, etc. invest in CUU and raise the price after the holidays. CUU shares will be very difficult to obtain once this happens because of the limited amount available on the market. Thus, the stock will go up, up, up.

We all know how easy it is to manipulate the sp. Just a few thousand shares moves the sp by several cents. When the big guns come in, bye bye MMs.

Yes, SP MIGHT drop next week due to MMs, the panic by those that read Stockhouse and its bashers posts, those who doesn't understand the BFS, those that have financial obligations to meet. I won't worry... I wish I had more money to buy more but I'm maxed out.

I could list more reasons why but you get the gist. IMO.

Merry Christmas. Stay calm, happy and peaceful. Yesterday was not doomsday as predicted. Instead, it will be the beginning of the rest of our lives with no more financial worries and a good life.

Dec 22, 2012 03:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply