Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Dec 22, 2012 02:55PM
Liddy - I agree. Thanks for sharing your conversation with Elmer regarding BFS being out before Christmas. Sticking your head out on the board can be adventurous! I've been around for 2 years and still trust that Elmer knows what he's doing. His past record speaks for itself (5 mines). I've read the BFS through twice and appreciate all the interpretations from everyone in the past 24 hours. If I count up the amount of time I spend reading this board and doing my DD, I could probably have worked a second job. I also will be holding til the end. I also believe that the Teck decision will be very soon and IMO, they will buy out 100% SC. It just makes sense from an economic and safety jurisdiction. Anything higher than $3.00 would be fantastic. Looking forward to the next few months. GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply