Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: What's down stream ? Please discuss you thoughts
I was considering the Arizona propert and I try to draw possible crafty or strategic moves. Arizona is not baked into our share price. We all can see that. It has received little attention from the market so far and all eyes are focused on the back in option now. Webs let me put a quick theory together and others please add your opinion. First I believe another mass sell on a first draft offer from teck. Or if it is quality which teck does have a history for I would figure a complete buy out. If a spinco were to happen I would fear the spinco would fall to a similar sp as bxx. Instead of a spinco say tck does a full buyout. Bxx an ES company has positioned itself just outside Schaft creek and in the states. Is it to far fetched to gamble that if TCK were to purchase all of CUU, then offer a similar schaft creek exploration buy back deal to BXX on the arizona and the untouched properties Instead of a jv spinco? I am just kicking ideas around and looking at logistics and management. A lot of coincidents as ES was setting up BXX. Further it is a shame for those who went in at the .18 entry. I know I thought about it. Am in the creek without a paddle?
New Message
Please login to post a reply