Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I'm not doom and gloom. Realistic this management spends too much of their day answering their phones with worried investors and there is no new information to release. Rightly so but when you call our upper management you simply take them away from their duties and when their tasks are delayed our business results get delayed. . In all due respect investor relations is Jason. If these calls to management are taking place it says two things to me besides the obvious that they care about you. One they do not trust info with Jason (I don't believe that) or they are not providing Jason with the proper information to keep us informed. Well I am frustrated with management encouraging us to call them. Give Jason the info. And by the way Jason has always picked up the phone for me and was professional. Once he didn't have the answer, guess what he called me back within 24 hours with the answer. Now I see the feb 4 date and that is not counting sat and sun. Come on this is cuu. Count Business days only this will take us to my long term guess of feb 14. Further I don't see why cuu is spending our money going to this show. Our sp has dropped after each and every show. Since they are going to the show I would love to see how Management would answer the questions, how do you feel about putting doubt into shareholders investments every time an insider hits the sell button in such an unstable environment? Second question the recent insider sells and buys have added to the noted manipulation of the sp therefore damaging the long term value of the company. in the eyes of long term investors, i must ask does this attitude reflect the same attitude management has when meeting deadlines? just curious. I'm all ears because it looks like it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply