Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Reading the last couple of posts....gets me upset.....now I really hope this don`t get pulled or gets me banned....but it is the truth

Why would not the clock get ticking....now I know im going to hear...it takes time to take 5 to 8000 or so pages to make a short version???? really???

What is the hold up?

Were going into yet anouther convention with maybe nothing....makes CUU look really bad.

Elmer might be working on BXX???? I have allways had a problem with this....I think Elmer needs to devote his time to CUU and tie up ( all) loose ends then carry on with other jobs.

I would have no problem with Elmer moon lighting for other company`s ....or getting 2 or 3 other company`s comming into friutation......but focus your attention on what is more important .....or finish your priorities first.

Im still in till the end ...simply because just like many here....I`ve got too much skin in the game, been here too long.....and last but not least, at current sp price, im down.

If we had some NR`s ....important or not...let us know what is going on....we just might get the sp price up a bit.

Thanks everyone for your time....to vent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply