Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

IMO, the BFS will be delivered by Friday to Teck and filed with SEDAR. I base my opinion on my conversation with Mike which I reported to this board earlier. The way Mike said and hesitated in the conversation, I had the distinct impression he wished he could say "yes", that the BFS will be delivered this week and said instead "it's almost done." When asked about us being told in the conference call by Elmer "mid-January", he was quick to say "give or take a few days. It won't be long." I'm sure he knew I meant today was the 15th which is exactly mid-January, so "give or take a few days", like between now and Friday, is a few days after the 15th. In response to my comment that we were hoping Teck would be served the BFS before the Vancouver Show, his response to "We are hoping for that too..." sounded like it was their desire too for BFS to be delivered to Teck and filed with SEDAR before the Show. His comment about "sometimes things are beyond our control" I think he said that as a precautionary measure, just in case.

The above is totally my opinion based on my conversation, reading into tone of voice, the way he hesitated and thought about his response. My gut feel. I feel good about things happening this week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply