Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It is a matter of timing. There is going to be drilling at Scahft Creek and unless Teck buys out CUU on the property CUU is going to be involved.

The 171 million Tons will be drilled out. It is needed by both Teck and Copper Fox to finalize a real life mine plan. Elmer may have been speaking towards not needing any more drilling for the BFS but I am sure that there will be more drilling on the property.

This makes what Mike said today and Elmer earlier both true.

A drill program for this year does not preclude Teck backing in and taking over or buying out Schaft from CUU.

If Teck takes the full 120 days CUU will need to plan a feld season to improve the value of their property (it is kind of what the whole company is about). If CUU does nothing they add no value to the property.

The best scenario is CUU implements a drill program on the 171 million tons and teck backs in to pay for it. The program is finished quickly and the results improve the BFS and the EA cert gets issued so Copper Fox can sell their interest in Schaft Creek for what it is really worth. I think at our current share price we won't get top dollar for our interest.

We all walk away with $18.75 per share in teck shares and cash for the entire package (ah to dream).

New Message
Please login to post a reply