Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Does anyone know what the insider's average is for their holdings?

I've copy/pasted this previous post from myself a couple of times already, but it seems like it may be time to remind the new members.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/551401-ee-s-investment-what-does-it-really-mean/messages/1736552#message

""""

I was worried about EE being averaged in at $0.xx cents per share. My concern was that he could vote to accept a low-ball offer and simply double or triple his investment without worrying about the rest of us.

1) I asked Elmer - "With EE wearing the hat of a) a director of the company and b) a majority shareholder... which hat holds more priority?"

Elmer's answer was that EE, as a director of CUU, is required to maxmimize the value for ALL SHAREHOLDERS. We discussed the point for some time, but effectively it boils down to this: EE can't just majority-vote to accept any lowball offer if it turns a personal profit for him. He must approach all offers in a manner that maximizes the value for all shareholders (not just him). He also chuckled a little and reminded me that MUCH of CUU management had MUCH of their own personal money invested here.

""""

I hope that helps you sleep a little better at night.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply