Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't know what to think of this statement about 2012 Aerial Mags. My bold and underline. I thought this was all plunked into the Mira studies and the company reported that the Mira work was done??? This is either an error in the text (e.g. a copy paste error from an earlier report) or the 2012 magnetics are still being studied. No mention of the Mira work at all in this report. What gives??

9.5.2 Phase II, 2012 [pg 9-11]

A follow-up survey to the 2011 helicopter-borne magnetic field survey was completed by Precision GeoSurveys in May 2012. The purpose of Phase II was to extend the limits to the north and south of the area covered in Phase I. A total of 2, 524 line kilometers were flown with 200 m line spacings. Results were still pending at the time of preparing this report.

New Message
Please login to post a reply