Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have herd great debate, some of the best I`ve read in a long time.

I could get in the debate aswell, but I`ll leave it to people that are more knowlegable than me.

One thing that stuck me while reading these posts about the 120 days etc..etc..and if Teck has an obligation to CUU.....and the 8% vs 12%.

I guess the point that im trying to make and others have hit it here too is that Teck has an obligation to keep pressing forward to decades of mining and feeding China resourses. The desison that Teck will make is(will Shaft Creek look good in our portfolio?)

Teck would say to themselves.....what other copper plays do we have that will give us decades or mining and with Galor Creek right beside them.

When Don Lindsay spoke he did say to invest in South America or B.C. So the question is for Teck once the review of CUU is done. That IMO, has been the trigger of the price of Shaft Creek.

Yes we finally dropped the BFS, Teck is reviewing our numbers in which Teck knows that CUU can drill and improve them numbers.....I really don`t think Teck is worried about the back in or out decision. Teck simply is looking for dependable mines that will produce for them decade after decade. ( im sure we have that for Teck)

Im also pretty sure that during the Teck call-in tomorrow .....all ears will be listening to the call.

New Message
Please login to post a reply