Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey Cbew... we are here to discuss the ins and outs of investing in CUU. I'm glad to hear that you are comfortable with this investment. I don't think it is really fair to say to someone to sell and go away because they have questions and concerns. That response is a cop-out in my opinion. Have a look at our chart for the last year and a half - the whole market has questions for Pete's sake!!

For a company that appears to be advancing a project towards a deal we sure don't show a good chart pattern. That raises questions that should be investigated and answered. Why, after all my dd is this thing tanking?

Because someone doesn't report every conversation they have with CUU doesnt mean that they are not having those conversations. I know I don't blab everything that I dig up.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=CUU.V&p=W&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&id=p55545745258

New Message
Please login to post a reply