Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

...[Elmer] does get "frustrated" with a lot of the BSing and uninformed speculations on these bullboards

I feel uninformed because when we ask questions we get this response: Because we are in current discussions, and until there is a definitive outcome with Teck Resources Inc. We are unable to further elaborate on any matters apart from that stated within our press release dated February 4th 2013. Thank you for your understanding that in these circumstances the company is in a "quiet period".

I've actually had an email information request in to Copper Fox about the environmental assessment dated January 23rd and I haven't had a response yet. They must be very busy.

I do call and speak with them quite often. On the Saturday after the feasibility results were released, for example, I spoke with Elmer for over an hour.

I was just reading the TSX regulations and it states: If TSX becomes aware of options having been granted while material information is undisclosed, it will require that those
awards be cancelled, forfeited or re-priced...

So, it would appear that, because the options were issued today there are no negotiatons going on at this time, given the regulations. It's not really clear what the distinction is between "discussions" and "negotiations" and why they are in quiet time, which seems to mean they are not talking to their shareholders, but they can still give themselves options.

I find it frustrating because on the many, many times I have spoken with Elmer, Mike, Jason or Cathie they consistently said that after the feasibility was published we would be in the 120 day period, and instead nobody really knows for certain what is going on, although they are stating that we are not in the 120 day period.

Feb 07, 2013 02:06PM

Feb 07, 2013 02:19PM
Feb 07, 2013 03:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply