Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Is it possible, that they MIGHT try and oppose the BFS and make us continue drilling to buy time so the will have the funds to jump in as partner with another mine, complete Galore and whenever, we are ready with 2nd BFS deal with us then. In the meantime, they have bought lots of time for their shares to increase, make more profits world wide, etc.

This has been my worry too...

People have quoted from transcripts over the last week or so and commented how it seemed like Teck was preparing the market for their aquisition of us, but reading the transcripts without wanting the transcript to support a preconceived idea - I didn't see it saying what the commenters did (talk of iron, aquiring producing mines, saying that 'jrs with high insider ownership wanting 60-80% premiums' they would have to walk away). I didn't see them as prep for our deal, if anything it seemed there was much competing for the buyout money we seek and they wouldn't pay huge premiums.

Yes, we kind of screwed up the BFS, but I think we really have met the requirements of BFS for a mine of our size and life.

We have been really accommodating to Teck, jumping through lots of hoops, delaying and sending drills away this summer (yes, I know I am speculating here).

I hope ES and EE are preparing for the possibility of Teck trying to reject the FS as a BFS, or asking for extended delays to the project. We have been way more than fair with Teck, and if they try to not be fair with us I hope they have some legal remedies prepared. If they won't bite, let it go and take thier million shares and be done with it.

If they want it, take it soon or at least a binding offer pending EA approvals and a time limit attached.

Hopefully they will just buy us for big $$ as many suggest, but it would be prudent to be prepared for the worst.

New Message
Please login to post a reply