Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The annoying "30 days" issue comes out of §5.5(b)(i) and the paragraph below §5.5(b)(ii). Since there is no reason to think that we were $1 NPV(12%), the 30 days should not apply. I don't know why management and Jason let the 30 days creep into the discussion at all - unless there was a "notice" from Teck that we don't know about.

Exactly

In fact, I don't think the original SEDAR delay had any contractual basis

And wasn't it a co-incidence how it took us exactly 45 days to get the study delivered...the same as the legal 45 day requirement for SEDAR filing after completion of a report

Been harping on this for a while, but I think our company is effectively being managed by Teck at this point

They may wind up giving us what we want

But there is no one at the store at this time worrying about what our share price looks like because it is not in Teck's interest for us to be trading over .80 cents here

And it certainly appears to me that no one at CUU currently has any particular interest in improving that optic

New Message
Please login to post a reply