Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not for a while. I've gotten E-mails that go unresponded to or something similar to "We cannot answer that question due to complete confidentiality of such matters" or "My management has advised me that again, all of this information is strictly confidential at this time."

They seem to be not able to talk about anything - at least in writing - but still able to give themselves options and extend older ones. This after months of already being left in the dark or straight out misled with timelines. Becoming less impressed day by day with management.

Still believe we're worth more, I realize it's hard to do and realize that they're good but don't think they have done the best possible job - and unfortunately makes me wonder if they'll be able to negotiate the best deal now, or if we'll perhaps have to end up spending more time drilling/improving the BFS (not that it'll be rejected - but to get someone to buy us at what we want) etc.

Hopeful, but getting more skeptical and frustrated.

Feb 12, 2013 07:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply