Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox announces a $2,500,000 Private Placement Unit Offering, insider commi

or perhaps some of the $'s are going to development of SC lands, i.e. they have announced previously that the plan is to submit permit application to construct the SC access road concurrently with the EA Application (which is scheduled this year).

I have no idea how long a permit application to build a road would take for approval (though the govt is encouraging develop. in the NW and could hasten the approval); but would it be premature to think some of the dollars could be allocated to advancing construction; i.e. cost of permit, planning and consulting costs, etc?

I realize Nova and Teck have already constructed part of an access road towards SC and Galore, and what's needed is a bridge and another 40K(?) of road > I also realize this PP wouldn't cover actual construction costs.

like many others here - just speculating.

glta.

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply