Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox announces a $2,500,000 Private Placement Unit Offering, insider commi

I was also thinking that the "development" part of spending this PP could be for building the road from the Galore road junction to Schaft.

Problem is that the Galore road (as far I know) hasn't been built to where we would spur off of it. I believe the Galore road is about 15 km short of the junction. That 15 km would need to be constructed and our road permitted before we could begin construction.

The road permit in itself should not be that troublesome or time consuming. Forestry roads are permited within months in the hands of experienced proponents with good plans and relations with the approving gov agency (Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations). There might be a bit more time for CUU since permiting a road would be a new excercise for them and the road will probably be engineered to a higher standard than a normal mainline forestry road (but not much). Hopefully they contract this out to an experienced forestry engineering consultant who can spit out a permit application quick and cheap.

Forestry roads on the coast (which approximates some of the more difficult terrain in the MC valley) cost in the order of $95k to $150k per km depending on the terrain, rock blasting, end-hauling and crew. A couple of those big bridges across Mess Creek would be expensive in themselves.

So, that leaves me thinking that this PP is not all about the road since the engineering and permiting should not cost millions and we are a ways from being able to start construction.

I also can't see how some meetings with FN's about the mine traffic and a few studies etc for the EA would cost that much either.

I believe someone mentioned that CUU was shopping for another project like the Arizona shows at that time so maybe they are looking to pick up another. I don't see how dilution at this SP could justify that unless it is one smoking good deal.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply