Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 20, 2013 12:24PM

Mar 20, 2013 12:58PM
Mar 20, 2013 01:02PM
Mar 20, 2013 01:10PM
Mar 20, 2013 01:16PM

Well that is a fairly simple question to answer I think...

I think the Sched A lands are subject to the Agreement with little doubt. The Agreement is essentially about these lands.

But what about Mess Creek? Mess Creek claims cover much of the road location. But having mineral claims do not preclude another party building a road on it. We do it with forestry roads all the time. It does create some issues when the road building requires digging pits for gravel or quarrying rock for the road and the claim holder can make a fuss about anything considered to be below the surface that will (real or imagined) affect their mineral rights. A claim holder might be able to charge a fee for any excavation (that part I'm not totally clear on).

I recall a enviro activist near Victoria BC buying up the mineral rights for a large, controversial residential/commercial development near Victoria (Bear Mountain Resort). He reported (right or wrongly) that he had the right to visually inspect each and every load of gravel and rock leaving the site with the rather obvious intent to fustrate the development. I think there is some validity to this assertion.

Paget also holds a not insignificant mineral title to a portion of our access road as well.

Then there are the claims within the 2km Area of Interest. IIRC, the Agreement specifies that Teck and CUU have to discuss or agree on each claim purchased within 2km of the Sched A lands at the time of purchase. We don't have a clue as to what was or was not agreed to at all. Teck could have said "Meh, do what you want" or "We demand a FROR on each of these claims you buy" or anything in between.

I understand the 2km AoI to look something like this below. I believe any claims touching or within the thick maroon line to be considered part of the AoI. Sched A claims are shown with pink boundaries (or pink/blue) including 514595 where the Skeeter TSF is planned.

As folks should be able to see, the 2km AoI really covers about all of our named zones and the Aster target in between GK and ES as well as the Aster target to the SW of the Schaft Creek zone. Aster targets not shown. I think GK zone would be part of the AoI since the 2km AoI line covers much of the claim where it occurs.

larger: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60356448@N04/8399869774/in/photostream/lightbox/

So... with a simple earn-in, Teck would get a corresponding piece of much of our potential with the just the Sched A lands alone. The 2km AoI puts Teck into the picture for the rest.

jmho.

Mar 20, 2013 01:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply