Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: We have missed several good posters in the past months at AG

I think there is a fine line between giving a realistic opinion and bashing. How ever, many readers here are too quick to jump all over posters for trying to explain how they currently feel about CUU. As much as the title of "soft bashing" has been thrown around, maybe those that are "soft hyping" should also receive the same treatment. If we were to compare all the so called "bashing" comments with the so called "hyping" comments, I think the first, may just be more accurate to properly describe CUU's current developments and "way" of doing business.

In either case, I am interested in all comments, positive, negative and realistic. However, when some posters start talking about or questionning legality issues and class action law suits, I feel those comment are un founded and have no place here. Those that need legal advice, go get it from real legal advisers, not here.

JMHO

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply