Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think ES was trying to convey the message that Teck could still choose any of the options and that CUU management just do not know what they are going to do. Could he or would he have meant anything else? I don't think so. What could he tell us about the intentions of Teck that would not violate any gag order or insider trading rules.

The EA application is going to be as thorough as the PFS. They said they delivered the FS to Teck with a dolley as it stood so high when stacked up. They wheeled it up the street to Teck's office.

I asked that since the price of our shares will go up once the EA is done, did he think Teck will want to buy us out a head of that. Of course he gave both replies possible. Yes possibly but maybe not as it is more of a sure thing for Teck if that obstacle is out of the way. I was thinking later if Teck is trying to invite a partner in with them the EA may very well need to be accepted before they can do this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply