Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't think the Smithers presentation was a waste of time. It actually gives me confidence that we are on the right track and the end is near.

CUU is not the only mining enterprise that has done this. It is important that the northern half of the province knows what is going on in this area.

The presentation was not geared to investors. I think it is a promotion tour to start spreading the news about the new mine that will be going in. Colleges need to know what and how much training is going to be needed. Equipment suppliers and contractors need to know what is coming up in the future. Also workers can make plans if they want to locate where the jobs are. It just makes thing run smoother if the communities are ready for such a big project.

The talk emphasized the low enviromental impact and the number of jobs will be created. That the Talhtan are on board is also imortant info that needs to be spread around.

A good PR and preparation move by Elmer and staff shows once again their attention to detail.

Their main contractor for drilling was there as was a college represntative talking about training.

New Message
Please login to post a reply