Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Firstly, thanks to HayZ, Bostrin, and Hankie for taking the time and posting their interpretations of the Smithers meeting - and with that, I'd like to mention I believe CUU's primary drill company is based out of Smithers; and we know ES is working on a drill plan for 2013 - is logical to be in Smithers to review the plan and do some PR work.

And with respect to the EA - as much as I dont want to see the CUU story drag out, I also want to ensure an iron-clad EA process is followed and produced; just look at what happened to Prosperity Mines with their Fish Lake controversy - its all in the news again, and facing strong opposition. Because Prosperity proposed Fish Lake draining first, and it was rejected, they are now countering with another proposal, yet many are distrustful - we dont need that adversity.

glta

cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply