Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I would tend to agree but I hope it will be sooner, that we wont allow them X months extra to get their ducks in a row. I mean being kept in the dark has a negative effect on the sp which in return imo cannot completely not be taken in consideration during buyout expectations. The stock exchange currently values us at below 300M ; being valued at 1.3B would definitely have an impact on our buyout, no matter how much we convince ourselves thats not the case.. We had that discussion so many times.. I was of the ones who believed we need to get this str8 and sell whenever possible. the economy and the junior mining conditions would have literally killed us Ernesto aside.

So... longer we stand in the dark, lower our sp goes, lower buyout would be imo. Thanks god we did not drill that waste! We would still be waiting for the FS at the moment and we now know NOTHING would have moved without the FS. So Good job Elmer on delivering that FS asap. waste can be proven after..it will be proven, that's now the first priority of CUU or Teck or CUU/Teck jv.

New Message
Please login to post a reply